The NWD Integrative Screener v3.0 (full) User Guide
This comprehensive user guide is intended to assist direct care service providers, agency directors/supervisors and staff to understand and incorporate integrative screening practices within their settings, using the No Wrong Door Integrative Screener. The information contained in this guide is designed to provide:
- A rationale for integrated care, the utility of comprehensive screening practices, and an overview of the “no wrong door” concept and project
- Overview of the NWD Integrative Screener and general tips for administration
- Instructions for use of the NWD Integrative Screener in paper-and-pencil format
- Instructions to guide the use of the NWD Integrative Screener in its electronic version using a computer or tablet
- Guidance on how to proceed after screening, including recommendations for conducting brief interventions and referrals
- Examples to demonstrate the overall screening process, from start-to-finish, using the NWD Integrative Screener; including a case example paired with a sample screen
- Additional resources to aid in the implementation and screening process, including: frequently asked questions, alternative screeners and assessments, and considerations for using the NWD Integrative Screener with adolescents
View and download the NWD Integrative Screener v3.0 (full) User Guide here.
The NWD Integrative Screener v3.0 Brief User Guide
This No Wrong Door Integrative Screener Brief User Guide is designed
to be an easy to use reference for completing the screener, including
screening, scoring, engaging the client in brief interventions,
and making referrals. Regardless of the format used
(paper-and-pencil vs. electronic), the Brief User Guide provides the essential tips needed for each step of the process.
Throughout this guide, references are made to additional resources located in the No Wrong Door Integrative Screener (full) User Guide so that supplementary information and/or more detailed explanations may be consulted as needed.